Our school community provides a secure, caring and stimulating environment, committed to encouraging individuals to succeed and fulfil their potential.
At Giggleswick Primary School we aim to:
- provide pupils with a broad, balanced, relevant, and progressive education, delivered in a dynamic way;
- encourage pupils to enjoy learning and become independent, self-motivated learners, achieving the highest standards of which they are capable:
- provide quality opportunities for pupils to develop as happy, active, healthy, confident, creative individuals;
- provide a welcoming, safe, caring, healthy environment which promotes equality of opportunities for all who work here;
- develop in the pupils a sense of right and wrong and provide the necessary encouragement for them to become responsible, self-disciplined citizens, who are receptive and respectful towards others;
- establish a strong partnership between pupils, staff, parents/guardians/carers, governors, advisory colleagues and others within the local community, to work together for the successful achievement of these aims.