We do not have a school uniform, where everyone is expected to wear exactly the same style and colour of garments; however we like all pupils to wear school clothing in the school colours, ideally with the school logo.
Our school clothing colours are:
- plain navy blue and plain royal blue for top garments (sweatshirts, cardigans, jumpers, pinafore dress, polo shirts)
- plain navy blue for bottom garments (trousers [not jeans], shorts, skirts)
- white can be worn as a polo shirt, shirt or blouse, if preferred to navy and royal blue
- black can be used for trousers or shorts, where navy blue is not available
- blue and white gingham dresses can also be worn.
- plain navy or royal blue shorts (navy or royal blue jogging bottoms may be preferred when the weather is colder)
- plain white, royal or navy blue T shirt (navy or royal blue sweatshirt or fleece may be preferred when the weather is colder)
- drawstring bag (can be purchased from school)
School footwear is low-heeled shoes or sandals (not open-toed), not trainers and not Uggboot style footwear.
School clothing can be ordered from school, or purchased from MC Sports in Skipton (where garments with the school logo are available), or from any schoolwear retailer of your choice.